Thursday, June 18, 2009

Have you upgraded to Revit 2010

Just wondering how many Revit users have upgraded to 2010?
I have read sufficient negative feedback on the ribbon, that I have decided not to upgrade.
The problem with Revit is that once a revit file is upgraded, it cannot be saved down to an earlier version. If I upgrade my software, then I have to be committed to staying on that new version. This is the first time I have not upgraded my Revit software, and I would like to get some feedback from others.
Let me know!
Dilbert.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Johann Hudtwalcker said...

2010's ribbon is an excelent tool!!

don't listen those who said opposite. You have to trie it, of course, and get familiar too... but then... O-M-G!!!

jajaja

sorry for my bad english... :(

1:43 AM  
Blogger Allah is not God said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Allah is not God said...

Go for it! I was in the same mindset as you, but I jumped in anyway, cos I don't see any change backwards, not in the near future anyway, but once you get the hang of it, it's ok.

Just make sure you get the latest version WU1.

Good Luck!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home